Full legal & Lisenced wedding in Bali
While Bali may be the ultimate destination for a dream wedding, it’s a paradise governed by laws nonetheless. Your legal wedding ceremony in Bali will consist of two parts, first the religious ceremony followed by the civil ceremony. Once completed you will receive two marriage certificates, one from the Priest and the other from the Indonesian Government. The certificate issued by the Indonesian Government is an internationally recognized certificate of marriage, legal in all countries.
- Detailed Wedding information on wedding procession, schedule, liturgy etc via email or in person
- Pre-Wedding meeting with Wedding coordinator including transportation to and from the venue
- Transportation for arrangement of Letter of No Impediment at your consulate located in Bali if needed.
- 2 Wedding coordinators on the Wedding day with full assistance and service.
- Civil Wedding Ceremony
- Fee for Local Government
- Official marriage certificate from Indonesian Government
- Copy of passports or KTP for Indonesian citizens
- Copy of birth certificates
- Copy of divorce certificate if you have been married before
- Copy of passports of two witnesses
- Copy of death certificate for widower if applicable
- 1 Photo of the Bride & Groom (Groom on the right side of the bride-landscape, white background)
- Letter of No Impediment from your consulate in Bali/Indonesia
- Letter of N1-N4 and Letter of single status from Civil Minister (Surat Keterangan Belum Pernah Menikah) for Indonesian citizens