- A non-refundable advance payment of 50% of the total event revenue is required upon signing contract.
- This fee secures the date, time and services of the Planner and is not refundable or transferable in the event of cancellation, it being the agreed loss suffered by the Planner due to cancellation.
- 2nd payment of 30% of the total event revenue and any additional arrangement upon progression of the event planning is required 90 days (3 months) prior to the wedding date
- Balance payment should be paid 7 days prior to the wedding date
- Cancellation made beyond 90 days prior to the wedding date will be subject to 50% of the total event arrangements
- Cancellation made 90 days prior to the wedding date will be subject to 75% of the total arrangements
- Cancellation made 30 days prior to the wedding date will be subject to 100% of the total event arrangements.
The Client(s) by this permit and alow the Planner to display any images covered by this contract and to generally promote the business by means of advertising, publicity material, websites, exhibitons, competition, magazine articles, and other such media, providing that the imaes are used lawfully and without damage to the Client(s).